No products in the cart.
This policy applies to the astrobyhc.com website (the “Website”) and governs data collection, processing and usage in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”). By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
AstrobyHC may collect and process personal information about you. Personal information is any information about you that you have provided to us including but not limited to the following:
- Contact details
(including telephone number and email address)
- Birth details (date, time and city location)
In order to produce your astrological birth chart and report, we may need your personal information such as name, birth date, birth time and birth location. We may also collect information such as your telephone number and email address to provide you with information about our promotions and latest product offerings. Your information is not made available to any other company or individual. It is used internally to process the orders you place with us and create your charts, whether for a free service or when you are making a purchase.
When you register with us to receive updates of our latest products and services, we may need your personal information such as your address and email address so that we could update you promptly on our latest offerings.
Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may use the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver related services;
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To send periodic emails to inform or update you of occasional news, related product or service information, etc. available from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and its related services, and to provide general statistics regarding users of the Website.
We do not sell, rent, lease, or release your personal information to any third party. We may engage third party service providers to assist us in reaching out to you. In doing so, we will disclose your personal information to these service providers on a need-to-know basis. Access to your personal information will only be provided to them for the purpose of performing such functions. We will require these third party service providers to ensure that the personal information disclosed to them is kept confidential and secured.
When required by law, we may disclose your personal information to the authorities when requested.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of our services or websites you visit.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security; any transmission is at your own risk.
Changes To This Statement
Effective date: 3 Jan 2022
Last updated: 3 Jan 2022